Many of our Eichler homes have wood-burning fireplaces, which worked out well in the 1950s and ‘60s when air quality wasn’t the issue that it has become today. We know that all of the Bay Area and Sacramento have Spare The Air ...Read More
123 N. San Pedro Road, San Rafael
SOLD - $610,000
Conveniently located single-family home in Marin County!
Quiet home, setback in generous 7,865 sq ft. with underground utilities and views of the hills. The pet-friendly garden has mature fruit trees, large lawn, and is fenced on all sides. Newly remodeled. Large custom sunroom by "Sunworks" not listed in sq ft of home. All work permitted. Walk to the farmers market at the Marin Civic Center, the lake, the park and grocery shopping. Close to china camp and Northgate Mall.
Property features include:
- Separate Dining & Family Rooms. 2 Bedrooms with 1 and 1/2 baths
- Property is fenced on all sides with mature fruit trees, large lawn & rose garden
- Large custom sunroom by "Sunworks" (not included in sq ft of the home)
- Remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry, countertops & range
- High-efficiency central air and furnace recently installed
- New flooring, paint & double-pane windows. Front loading washer & dryer
- All work has been permitted. Underground utilities are hooked up
- Excellent proximity to Highway 101, shopping and the outdoors
- Great alternative to a condo or townhome. Move in today!
Sold by Renee Adelmann of Marin Modern Real Estate:
Renee Adelmann, Realtor® & Certified EcoBroker® serving Marin & San Francisco County
Marin Modern Real Estate