Finding A Listing Agent To Sell Your Eichler Home
Whether you are planning to sell your Eichler now or sometime in the future, one of your first and most important decisions will be who you choose to represent you as the seller. An experienced listing agent can offer you “soup to nuts” representation and guide you through the process from setting a realistic price for your Eichler through closing the deal once an offer has been accepted.
I, as an Eichler specialist, encourage you to use due diligence when you are looking for a realtor to help you sell your home. Ask around and look for referrals from friends, neighbors, and relatives. And don’t forget to check the Internet. A good Eichler realtor is likely to have a strong Internet presence. Once you’ve narrowed the field down to 3 or 4 prospective agents, give each realtor a call and schedule a no-obligation interview called a listing presentation. Don’t be shy about this. Agents welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your property.
You’ll want to be sure that any realtor you interview is:
- Fully licensed to sell real estate.
- A member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and/or a reliable search service.
- Tech savvy. Being well versed in the ins and outs of the Internet is a “must have” in today’s real estate market.
- Experienced in buying and selling Eichler homes.
- Enthusiastic and a good fit for you.
- Able to provide you with “comps” or a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for similar Eichler homes in your neighborhood.
Stay tuned! Later this week, I’ll give you some pointers on questions to ask your prospective realtors during their listing presentations.
Whether you are ready to sell your Eichler now, or just in the “thinking about it” stage, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs and objectives with you. Please give me a call at 415-EICHLER (415 342-4537) or fill out the contact form on the Eichler For Sale website and I’ll be in touch.