Get Your Home Featured In Dwell Magazine
Brush up on your photography skills. Dwell Magazine has a contest going on that just might put your favorite room in print. Dwell’s March 2015 special edition will be its first-ever issue featuring readers’ own photos – along with a few Dwell shots as well. (Could that possibly mean that photographers from Dwell might be visiting a chosen few?)
The March 2015 edition will include 168 inspiration-filled pages of our own personal favorite rooms, ranging from before/after projects to imaginative solutions for a few common problems.
A few quick guidelines from Dwell include:
- You must own the rights to the image you submit.
- The image must be high resolution.
- Photos submitted should not rely on filters, distortion, or other artificial enhancement.
- People in photos are O.K. – just no blurry faces.
- Dwell prefers images that haven’t been previously published.
- For a few tips watch Dwell’s How Do You Take a Dwell Photo? video and check out the tips offered by Dwell photographer Matthew Williams.
- You can also get some visual ideas for what makes a great interior photo by taking a look at the Eichler For Sale photo gallery.
For a complete set of rules visit Dwell Your Rooms We Love Official Competition Rules.
The deadline for entries is January 15, 2015.